Merging a ROBOT template into Mondo¶
Merging a ROBOT template into Mondo:¶
- Create Google sheet with ROBOT template
- Click File->Publish to the Web
- Publish the specific sheet as TSV
- Copy the link to the TSV
git checkout master — mondo-edit.oboto revert mondo-edit.obo to the state it is on the master branch. This is only important if you have run the template command before.
sh run.sh make TEMPLATE_URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQ_G0rImuYa8o72cgQ97bH7xIq_V4TF6YfHkQaQY7HJUElcolO2RSh4bE7d50HTlSL1Vq7LoRJSkKBD/pub?gid=875350397&single=true&output=tsv" merge_template -B(the
TEMPLATE_URLshould be your template link you have copied)
- Note - If you just want to module a tsv you have edited locally, place it somewhere into the
srcdirectory and run:
sh run.sh make merge_template MERGE_TEMPLATE="modules/name_of_your_template.tsv"
- If all went well,
mondo-edit.obowill be updated with the template.
- Branch + pull request
- As always, carefully review the diff before committing.
Recompile the template:¶
- Check out the current mondo-edit from master:
git checkout master -- mondo-edit.obo
- In terminal: sh run.sh merge_template -B